Friday, April 10, 2020

Jesus Christ was crucified. He forgives. Good Friday.

Good Friday. Veliki Petak(hr) 
... the sun stopped shining... 
Jesus was crucified by the people.. 
He forgives. 
Prayers that we've learned to live in the Light of the World.
Gospa, Our Lady Medjugorje message, 1986:

(EN) I am giving you special graces and Jesus is giving you special gifts from the cross. Take them and live! Reflect on Jesus' Passion and in your life be united with Jesus!"
(HR) ...dajem vam posebne milosti, a Isus posebne darove s križa. Uzmite ih i proživljavajte! Razmišljajte Isusovu muku i u životu se sjedinite s Isusom!"

JESUS CHRIST on Good Friday, before he died on the cross:
✝️“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. .."

✝️ “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

“Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
✝️43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

... the sun stopped shining...

From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. 46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, ✝️“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

✝️“Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” 
When he had said this, he breathed his last.

photograph: Cross Mountain, Krizevac, in Medjugorje

No comments:

Post a Comment