Saturday, April 18, 2020

BE children of God, without fear. pray OUR FATHER

  Gospa Medjugorje message: "...my Son (Jesus Christ) desires for my love, as a ray of light, to bring your souls to life; for me to help you in the search for peace and eternal happiness..."

Do not be afraid -- pray OUR FATHER -- BE children of God!

Looking back in history, from 1981 (photograph shared on facebook by M E Đ U G O R J E  MedjugorjePage in 2016), as well as the Blessed Virgin Mary's 1st Medjugorje message of 2020, then taking time to pray the OUR FATHER sincerely, to listen and truly hear God's voice in the peaceful silence of our open hearts, may we "live merciful love which is prayer and limitless sacrifice for others" to help God's Will be done, with out any fear.
Today and for a better future. for our world and for eternal life.

Our Lady, Gospa Queen of Peace has given us a tremendous amount of advice and wisdom through these decades the God has allowed her to be with us in this special way through her apparitions to the visionaries in Medjugorje, always referring us to her Son, Jesus Christ, and to put God in first place in our daily lives. She's still with us, for every soul, every single person, every creature, helping us to take that good advice which can only help us get closer to God Our Father.

(EN) Gospa's message, January 02, 2020 (HR) Gospina poruka, 2. siječanj 2020.  
 (ENGLISH) "Dear children, I know that I am present in your lives and in your hearts. I feel your love, I hear your prayers and direct them to my Son. But, my children, according to motherly love, I desire to be in the lives of all of my children. I desire to gather all of my children around me, beneath my motherly mantle. This is why I am inviting you and calling you, apostles of my love, to help me. My children, my Son pronounced the words of the 'Our Father'- Our Father, [you] who are everywhere and in our hearts - because He desires to teach you to pray with words and feelings. He desires for you to always be better, to live merciful love which is prayer and limitless sacrifice for others. My children, give to my Son love for your neighbors, give words of consolation, compassion and acts of justice to your neighbors. Everything that you give to others, apostles of my love, my Son accepts as a gift. I am also with you, because my Son desires for my love, as a ray of light, to bring your souls to life; for me to help you in the search for peace and eternal happiness. Therefore, my children, love one another, be united through my Son, be children of God who all together, with full, open and pure heart, pronounce the 'Our Father'. And do not be afraid! 
Thank you."

(HRVATSKI)  Poruka, 2. siječanj 2020.
   Draga djeco, Znam da sam prisutna u vašim životima i u vašim srcima. Osjećam vašu ljubav, čujem vaše molitve i upućujem ih mome Sinu. Ali, djeco moja, ja želim biti po majčinskoj ljubavi u životu sve moje djece. Svu moju djecu želim okupiti oko sebe, pod svoj majčinski plašt. Zato, pozivam vas, i zovem vas apostolima moje ljubavi da mi pomognete.
Djeco moja, moj Sin izgovorio je riječi „Oče naš“, Oče naš koji si posvuda i u našim srcima, jer želi vas naučiti moliti riječima i osjećajima. Želi da uvijek budete bolji, da živite milosrdnu ljubav koja je molitva i bezgranična žrtva za druge.
Djeco moja, dajte mome Sinu ljubav za bližnje, dajte riječi utjehe, suosjećanja i djela pravednosti svojim bližnjima. Sve ono što darujete drugima, apostoli moje ljubavi, moj Sin prihvaća kao dar. I ja sam s vama, jer moj Sin želi da vam moja ljubav, kao zraka svjetla, oživi duše; da vam pomogne u traženju mira i vječne sreće. Zato, djeco moja, ljubite jedni druge. Budite ujedinjeni po mome Sinu, budite djeca Božja koja sva zajedno punim, otvorenim i čistim srcem izgovaraju „Oče naš“. I ne bojte se! Hvala vam.   



 prayer: (EN) 
OUR FATHER, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name,  thy kingdom come,  thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.  Amen.

(HR) Oče naš, koji jesi na nebesima, sveti se Ime Tvoje. Dođi kraljevstvo Tvoje, budi volja Tvoja, kako na Nebu, tako i na Zemlji.
Kruh naš svagdanji daj nam danas, i otpusti nam duge naše, kako i mi otpuštamo dužnicima našim. i ne uvedi nas u napast, nego izbavi nas od zla. Amen.


#ourFather #Medjugorjemessage #coronavirus #praywiththeheart #hometogether #togetherwerise #loveyourneighbor #wordsofwisdom #satchat #saturdaythoughts #goodadvice #whatliftsyou #JesusChrist #bethechange #covid_19 #bekind2020 #Medjugorje #OurLady #saturdaymorning #sundaymorning

No comments:

Post a Comment