Saturday, March 6, 2021

cleanse your heart 4 God

 Let's cleanse our hearts and make room to accept the Light of the World, Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God & gave us his all, with love.  

"stop making my Father’s house a marketplace.... “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up." ... But he was speaking about the temple of his body. Therefore, when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they came to believe the Scripture and the word Jesus had spoken.  

~(EN) Gospel according to John 2:13-25 (HR) EvanÄ‘elje po Ivanu 2:13-25


July 2, 2005, Gospa, the Blessed Virgin Mary said in Medjugorje:

 "Dear Children, as your mother, I rejoice with you, for as a mother I invited you. I am bringing my Son to you. My Son, Your God. Cleanse your hearts and bow your head before your only God. Let my motherly heart leap with joy. Thank you."

photo: Mateo Ivankovic, 2016, with text added.

Have a blessed lenten season, Lent 2021! God be with you! Give it your all, remembering the gifts we receive in love thanks to Jesus Christ. 

#Medjugorjemessage #temple #Gospelreading #Lent2021 #Godbewithyou #Bibleverse #quotestoliveby #resurrection #MayGodBeWithYou #MayGodBeWithUsAll #GodBlessYou #GodBless #GiveItToGod #giveitallyougot #giveityourall

No comments:

Post a Comment