Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas invitation: glorify Jesus BE A LIGHT

 Today, 12-12-2020, remembering Bible verse Romans 12:12 :

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. "

An inspirational Medjugorje message excerpt
after this quote that Gospa gave us on 12-12-1985:  

"Dear children! 

For Christmas my invitation is that together we glorify Jesus. I present Him to you in a special way on that day. My invitation to you: on that day we glorify Jesus and His nativity. Dear children, on that day pray still more, and think more, about Jesus." Let's also continue living in love every day in the New Year!

Focusing on Advent and the preparation for the coming of Christ, Jesus' birth into this physical world for us at Christmastime... Tis the season for joy, hope, faith, new beginnings, true love inside our hearts and the Light of the World.


Inspirational Medjugorje message excerpt by Gospa, Queen of Peace:
"... I need you - you who have been illuminated by the light and have comprehended the truth. I am calling you to adore my Son so that your soul may grow and reach true spirituality.
My apostles, it is then that you will be able to help me. To help me means to pray for those who have not come to know the love of my Son. In praying for them you are showing to my Son that you love Him and follow Him..."
~Gospa, 11-2-2014, our role model and teacher, guide, in the school of love.

BE A LIGHT of Love this Advent, Christmas, and ever after, just as Joseph and Blessed Virgin Mary were when they traveled to Bethlehem, & as God gave His Son, the Light of the World to be born in a manger for each of us. 🙂
Carry "God's light and love to all people"

#Advent2020 #Christmas2020 #Christmas #rolemodel #ThankGod #Mother #Father #Medjugorje #quotes #inspirational #spiritual #positive #alleluia #satchat #parents #NewTestament #inspirationalquotes #romans #praise #praiseHim #praisetheLord #Christianfaith #hope #prayer #prayfor #tistheseason #Gospa #apostles #spirituality #adore #seethelight #BEALIGHT #forall
#patience #bepatient

No comments:

Post a Comment