Sunday, June 28, 2020

Jesus Gospel quote with 39 anniverary Gospa message

Living by following the Way, the Truth and the Life has meaning. 
True happiness :-) Everlasting life. 
Go with God! May God's Will be done.


~ (EN) From today's Gospel according to Matthew 10-37-42

~ (HR) Evanđelje po Mateju 10:37-42 ((Croatian Gospel excerpt after Gospa's message))

(EN) Jesus said to his apostles:
“Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
and whoever does not take up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me.
Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Our Lady's Medjugorje message on the 39th anniversary of Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary's apparitions in Medjugorje, thanks be to God! Gratitude also to the citizens of that area: families, visionaries, franciscan priests... who had faith, love Jesus Christ, and took up their crosses not only for themselves, but also for every one of us around the world, many of whom have traveled to #Medjugorje as pilgrims.

(EN) Gospa,Our Lady's Medjugorje Message, 

June 25, 2020

(HR)  Gospina poruka, 25. lipanj 2020

(ENGLISH)
“Dear children! I am listening to your cries and prayers, and am interceding for you before my Son Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Return, little children, to prayer and open your hearts in this time of grace and set out on the way of conversion. Your life is passing and, without God, does not have meaning. This is why I am with you to lead you towards holiness of life, so that each of you may discover the joy of living. I love you all, little children, and am blessing you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.

(HRVATSKI) 

Gospine poruke

Poruka, 25. lipanj 2020

„Draga djeco! Slušam vaše vapaje i molitve i zagovaram pred mojim sinom Isusom za vas koji je put istina i život. Vratite se, dječice, molitvi i otvorite vaša srca u ovom milosnom vremenu i pođite putem obraćenja. Život je vaš prolazan i bez Boga nema smisla. Zato sam s vama da vas vodim prema svetosti života da svaki od vas otkrije radost življenja. Sve vas, dječice, ljubim i blagoslivljem mojim majčinskim blagoslovom. Hvala vam što ste se odazvali mome pozivu."

~ (HR) Evanđelje po Mateju 10:37-42 
37 Tko voli svojega oca ili svoju majku više nego mene, nije me dostojan. Tko voli sina ili kćerku više nego mene, nije me dostojan.
38 Tko ne uzme svoj križ i ne pođe za mnom, nije me dostojan.
39 Tko za sebe čuva svoj život, izgubit će ga, a tko izgubi život zaradi mene, naći će ga. 
original photograph by: Radiopostaja MIR Međugorje. Cross Mountain, Krizevac, where many of us have been able to get close to God in our prayer, while climbing up together, praying the way of the cross. 

#medjugorje #medjugorjemessage #thetruth #apparition  #wordsofwisdom #Ourlady #Jesuschrist #dontworrybehappy. #liveit #giveback #quoteoftheday #Gospel #NewTestament #JesusChrist #inspirational #goodadvice #mondaymotivation

No comments:

Post a Comment