Friday, June 12, 2020

how to reach spirituality - Faith - Truth - Love & pathway to heaven

how to reach spiritual heights in  Faith - Truth - Love ... and the pathway to heaven.

"... I am a grace from the Heavenly Father, sent to help you to live the word of my Son. Love one another..."  (This is only one of the valuable pieces of insight & great advice by the Gospa, the Blessed Virgin Mary in this Medjugorje message.

 Hvaljen Isus i Marija! -- Praised be Jesus and Mary!)  

Our Lady, Queen of Peace, Gospa's message through visionary Mirjana 9-2-2015




 "Dear children, 
My dear apostles of love, my carriers of truth, again I’m calling you and gathering you around me to help me, to help all of my children who thirst for love and truth - who thirst for my Son. 
I am a grace from the Heavenly Father, sent to help you to live the word of my Son. Love one another. I lived your earthly life. I know that it is not always easy, but if you will love each other, you will pray with the heart, you will reach spiritual heights and the way to Heaven will be opened for you. I, your mother, am waiting for you there because I am there. 
Be faithful to my Son and teach others faithfulness. I am with you. I will help you. I will teach you faith that you may know how to transmit it to others in the right way. I will teach you truth that you may know how to discern. I will teach you love that you may come to know what real love is. My children, my Son will make it possible for Him to speak through your words and your actions. 
Thank you."

  -- Here's an excerpt from earlier the same year (Jan, 2015):
"... Many false truths are being offered to you. You will overcome them with a heart cleansed by #fasting#prayer#penance and the #Gospel. This is the only truth and it is the truth which my Son left you. You do not need to examine it much. What is asked of you, as I also have done, is to love and to give. My children, if you love, your heart will be a home for my Son and me, and the words of my Son will be the guiding light in your life..."
Unconditional love. A good thing. :-) The Blessed Mother still loves us unconditionally, as does her Son, Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Excellent role models through their lives that we can learn from in the New Testament! Thank God!

#Mirjana #visionary #Gospa #message #Medjugorje #faith #truth #love #Christian #unconditionallove #NewTestament #guidinglight #tgif #thankGod #greatergood #OurLady #Gospa #learnathome #learningathome #quotestoliveby #inspirationalquotes #satchat #Christian #faithovefear #faithstrong #JesusChrist #heavenly #Medjugorjemessage

No comments:

Post a Comment