Monday, October 18, 2021

ROSES gifts of love

 "apostles of my love, pray for those who do not know how to love, for those who do not love you, for those who have done evil to you, for those who have not come to know the love of my Son." 

🙏💖🙏

Let's give Our Lady the roses of our heartfelt prayers.

(EN) Gospa's message, December 02, 2017, Medjugorje.
(HR) Gospina poruka, 2. prosinac 2017.
(ENGLISH)
 "... always strive to be better. If you strive to be good you can be holy even though you may not think so of yourselves. If you think that you are good, you are not humble, and arrogance distances you from holiness. In this peaceless world full of threats, your hands, apostles of my love, should be extended in prayer and mercy. 
And to me, my children, give the gift of the ROSARY, the roses which I love so much. My roses are your prayers pronounced with the heart and not only recited with the lips. My roses are your acts of prayer, faith and love. 
When my Son was little, he said to me that my children would be numerous and that they would bring me many roses. I did not comprehend Him. Now I know that you are those children who are bringing me roses when, above all, you love my Son, when you pray with the heart, when you help the poorest. Those are my roses
That is the faith which makes everything in life be done through love, not knowing arrogance, and always ready to forgive; never judging, always striving to understand one's brother. 
Therefore, apostles of my love, pray for those who do not know how to love, for those who do not love you, for those who have done evil to you, for those who have not come to know the love of my Son. My children, I ask this of you because, remember, to pray means to love and to forgive. Thank you."

(HRVATSKI)
"...  nastojte uvijek biti bolji. Ako nastojite biti dobri možete biti sveti, mada i ne mislite tako o sebi. Ako mislite da ste dobri, niste ponizni i oholost vas udaljava od svetosti. U ovom nemirnom svijetu punom prijetnji vaše bi ruke, apostoli moje ljubavi, trebale biti ispružene u molitvi i milosrđu. A meni, djeco moja, poklanjajte ružarij, ruže koje toliko volim. Moje ruže su vaše molitve izrečene srcem, a ne samo izrecitirane usnicama. Moje ruže su vaša djela molitve, vjere i ljubavi. Dok je bio mali, moj Sin mi je govorio da će brojna biti moja djeca i da će mi mnogo ruža donositi. Nisam ga shvaćala. Sada znam da ste vi ta djeca, koja mi donosite ruže kada iznad svega ljubite moga Sina, kada molite srcem, kada pomažete najsiromašnijima. To su moje ruže. To je vjera koja čini da se sve u životu čini po ljubavi, da se ne zna za oholost i da je se uvijek spremno oprostiti, nikada ne suditi, uvijek pokušati razumjeti svoga brata. Zato, apostoli moje ljubavi, molite za one koji ne znaju ljubiti, one koji ne ljube vas, one koji su vam učinili zlo, one koji nisu upoznali ljubav moga Sina. Djeco moja, to od vas tražim jer zapamtite, moliti znači ljubiti i praštati. Hvala vam.

#gifts #praytherosaryeveryday #lovechallenge #love #roses

No comments:

Post a Comment