Sunday, July 5, 2020

early Mirjana Medjugorje messages

"... I beg you: pray, pray, pray. Only through prayer can we defeat evil and protect all that satan wants to destroy in your lives. I am your Mother and I love you all equally, and I intercede for you before God..." ~~Gospa Our Lady Queen of Peace's Medjugorje message, 2-25-1994


  Photograph:  Helen Sarcevic, founder (1980s) & guide, Mir-Peace spiritual pilgrimages translating for visionary Mirjana Soldo (nee  Mirjana Dragičević), 1994. 

More messages from Gospa through Mirjana:


November 6, 1982
Frightened by the eighth secret, Mirjana prayed to the Blessed Virgin Mary to preserve humanity from this calamity:

Gospa answered: "I have prayed; the punishment has been softened. Repeated prayers and fasting reduce punishments from God, but it is not possible to avoid entirely the chastisement. Go out in the streets of the city, count those who glorify God and those who offend Him. God can no longer endure that."    

March 18, 1985
To Mirjana:
Gospa: "The rosary is not an ornament for the home, as people often limit the time to using it. Tell everyone to pray it."  


January 28, 1987 
To Mirjana in Sarajevo: 
GOSPA: "My dear children! I came to you in order to lead you to purity of soul, and then to God. How did you receive me? At the beginning you were fearful, suspicious of the children I had chosen. Later on, the majority received me in their heart. They began to put into practice, my maternal recommendation. Unfortunately, that did not last a long time. Whatever be the place where I appear, and with me also my Son, satan also comes. You permitted him to subdue you without realizing that you were being led by him."   


#Medjugorje #Gospa #OurLady #peace #dotherightthing #visionary #MirjanaSoldo #MirPeace #pilgrimages #travel #spiritualpilgrimages #praytherosary #prayer #ibelieve #pray #prayer #strength #rosary #maketime #mondaymotivation #equality #mondayvibes #tuesdaythoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment