Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fatima Miracle to Medjugorje

  The sixth & final apparition in Fatima, 105 years ago today, October 13, 1917, the miracle of the sun. The miraculous sign all people could see as promised by the Blessed Virgin. 

~~ SAINT JOHN PAUL II, March 25th 1984, “Medjugorje is the continuation of Fatima, it’s the completion of Fatima.”

~~ Gospa, the Blessed Virgin Mary in Medjugorje, Aug 25, 1991,

"...I call all of you, dear children, to pray, fast (and self-sacrifice) more firmly ... so that, with your help, all I desire to realize through the secrets I began in FATIMA may be fulfilled. ... I want to save all souls and present them to God."   



Gospa, Our Lady, comforts us to have faith and trust in God and herself (Blessed Virgin Mary), to leave our worries with her. Don't worry.  Lucia trusted Our Lady, even with threats to her family by unbelievers.
      On the morning of Oct. 12th, Lucia's panic-stricken  mother, insisted that Lucía go to confession, telling her it would be her one “before people kill us when the miracle doesn’t happen.” Very calmly and with great faith, Lucía replied, “If you want to go to confession, mother, I’ll go with you, but I’m not afraid. I am positive that Lady will do what she promised.”

No comments:

Post a Comment