Tuesday, February 22, 2022

sacred heart love

 "...I am with you to love and protect you;...
& to bring you all closer to the heart of my Son."
~Gospa.

Our Lady and her Son, Jesus Christ love us!

“Each of us is the result of a thought of God.
Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved.
Each of us is necessary.”
~Pope Benedict XVI
."..I bless you with my motherly blessing and intercede for each one of you before God. I call you anew to live my messages and to put them into life and practice. I am with you and bless all of you day by day. Dear children, these are special times and, therefore, I am with you to love and protect you; to protect your hearts from satan and to bring you all closer to the heart of my Son, Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call."
~Gospa, Queen of Peace (Blessed Virgin Mary) in Medjugorje,
June 25, 1993.

photograph: Sacred heart of Jesus Christ, Radiopostaja MIR Međugorje.

No comments:

Post a Comment