Sunday, July 11, 2021

What God desires of us then and now

 (EN) Our Lady, Gospa's Medjugorje Message, March 18, 2009. - The annual apparition of Our Lady to Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo
(HR) Gospina poruka, 18. ožujak 2009. - Godišnje ukazanje Mirjani Dragićević-Soldo

 

(ENGLISH) “Dear children!
-- Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son ((Jesus Christ)) in them and where is the desire to follow me to Him?
-- My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: 'What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?' Pray, fast and have a heart full of mercy. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock. ”

Renunciation is the act of rejecting something, often indicating an abandonment of pursuit of material comforts, in the interests of achieving spiritual enlightenment.
Gospel, Matthew 16:24
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.


(HRVATSKI) Gospina poruka, 18. ožujak 2009. - Godišnje ukazanje Mirjani Dragićević-Soldo
Draga djeco!
-- Danas vas pozivam da iskreno i dugo gledate u svoja srca. Što ćete u njima vidjeti? Gdje je u njima moj Sin i želja da me slijedite k njemu?
-- Djeco moja, neka ovo vrijeme odricanja bude vrijeme kada ćete se zapitati: što osobno od mene želi moj Bog? Što mi je činiti? Molite, postite, imajte srce puno milosrđa. Ne zaboravite na svoje pastire. Molite da se ne izgube, da ostanu u mome Sinu kako bi bili dobri pastiri svome stadu. ”

Evanđelje po Mateju 16:24
24 Tada Isus reče svojim učenicima: 'želi li tko biti mojim sljedbenikom, neka se odrekne samoga sebe, neka uzme svoj križ i neka ide za mnom.


What God desires of us now: repent, take up your own cross, prayers, mercy.

#renunciation #Medjugorjemessage #JesusInside #JesusChrist #GodsPlan #openheart

No comments:

Post a Comment