Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Medjugorje Christmas prayer

#Prayer: Lord, God Almighty, I'd like to answer your call as Our Lady, Queen of Peace is encouraging in #Medjugorje., I hope to listen to and act upon her reminders to support God's plan, which will benefit all mankind, every single soul and every creature. As she says, #Pray, pray, PRAY!" THANK YOU so much for sending us your son, Jesus Christ! Thank you for every gift I receive every day, whatever it may be and from whomever I receive it.


May I share Your gifts of love, kindness, forgiveness, trust, hope, light, faith, lessons learned, patience, compassion, joy, charity, happiness... as I prepare for the coming of Christ's birth at #Christmas during this time of #Advent, remembering the example of St Joseph and the #Blessed Virgin Mary. They did not understand but they trusted God. They said "yes, I accept" God's Will, no matter what, back home and in #Bethlehem.
I trust Your guidance as I start the new year with new life in my heart and soul ❤️
Amen.

Look at all the good fruits throughout the ages of the role models we have in the Holy Family!
I believe prayer from the heart can perform miracles.
Thank God! #gratitude May the "magic of Christmas fill you with joy, everyone! Merry Christmas! Tis the season  And may these gifts be always in our hearts all throughout the new Year 2020. 
Happy New Year!
Mir-PEACE #spiritual #pilgrimage group will have 2020 #travel trip dates available soon! Blessed to be going every year since 1980s. #happydance Our family is hoping to share all the Medjugorje has to offer, authentically and spiritually, if Gospa calls you to go. I she doesn't you wil lbe in apour prayers when we are there on Apparition Hill, Cross Mountain, at holy mass... adoration..  our CURRENT EMAIL: mir.peace@comcast.net....
it WAS mirpeace@comcast.net & changed (due to net error) and may be able to be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment